A personal Facebook page is extremely different from a Facebook BUSINESS page.
A Facebook page helps you promote your business. As? Facebook has more than a billion users, imagine if it was a country, it would be the third most populous country in the world, so when you create a page and you work hard for a lot of things you see your Business prosperity.
Here are the steps to follow when you try to create a Facebook page for businesses;
- First access to www.Facebook.com
- Go to the settings and click "Create a page"
There are about six categories of pages on Facebook and are:
1. business or local place
2. company, organization or institution
3. Brand or product
4. Artist, group or public figure
6. Cause or community
So you must carefully choose to know the category your business falls in
- After selecting the category, you must choose the subcategory; This explains the field in which the page is centered.
- Then you have to choose a page name. By doing this, you need to be careful because Facebook allows you to rename your page once.
- Once you are supposed to write your description of the page and the website if any.
- Finally, click Send.
You created your Facebook page for business.
NOTE: You must publish relevant things and always publish because Facebook is like a search engine and when you post something relevant always, Facebook will display your page when the searches related to your page does.
And finally, try to share your page. Forcing your family and friends to love and share your page before strangers follow this example.
Do you have an idea? Questions? Or do you want to comment on this publication? Use the comment box below.