IOS known for its ease of use, simple user experience. Iphones are usually meant for people who want their phones to work, making it even stranger that I can not remove multiple contacts from your iPhone at once. You must delete them all one by one. So what happens if you need to remove, for example, 50 contacts in your iPhone? Well, do not worry, because we have the back. Read on to find out how you can remove multiple contacts via iPhone and iCloud third-party applications:
Remove several contacts from the iPhone: iCloud
There is a reason why Apple wants to connect your Apple iPhone, Mac and other Apple iCloud devices. It is simply that it is extremely easy to maintain and manage synchronized devices a lot about them. One of the features offered by iCloud, is the ability to easily remove multiple contacts; As long as there is synchronized your contacts with iCloud. If you do not have one, you should skip this section and read the following to learn how you can delete multiple contacts using a third-party application.
However, if you use iCloud, you can do this:
1. In a desktop browser, log on to the iCloud site. Once connected, simply click on "Contacts".
2. Here, a list of all contacts that sync with your iCloud account. Choose the contacts you want to delete. You can select multiple deposit accounts down "command" when selecting.
3. Once you have selected all the contacts you wish to delete, simply press "Command Delete" on the keypad. Alternatively, you can click on the wheel settings in the lower left corner and select "Delete".
4. You will see an alert message asking you to confirm the deletion of your contacts. Click "Delete" and the selected contacts will be deleted from iCloud.
Now you can see the application contacts on your iPhone; All contacts that you have selected and deleted from iCloud, will also be deleted from your iPhone. This is by far the simplest and safest way to remove contacts from your iPhone.
Remove several contacts from the iPhone: third-party application
Although the iCloud method is the method generally recommended to all those looking to remove multiple contacts outside their iPhones; If you do not have your iPhone contacts syncing with iCloud, the previous method will not work for you. In this case, you can use a third-party application, called "Groups" to remove multiple contacts from your iPhone. Here it is how you do it:
1. Install Groups from the iTunes store (free). Once it is installed, start the application and allow access to your contacts.
2. You will see all your contacts in the Groups application. Just select the ones you want to delete.
3. Press "Choose Action" and select "Delete Contacts".
4. A warning dialog box asks you to confirm appears. Touch "Remove from my iPhone!".
All the contacts you selected will now be removed from your iPhone. The Groups application has many other options for contact organization, but we are not interested at the moment. The application should work enough to remove multiple contacts from your iPhone if you do not want to use iCloud.
Easily Remove Multiple Contacts From Your iPhone With These Methods
Therefore, these are the two methods that you can use to easily remove multiple contacts from your iPhone. I recommend that you use the iCloud method because it does not provide access to a third-party application to your contacts. However, if you can not use iCloud, or if you have your iPhone contacts syncing with iCloud, you can certainly use the Groups application, also delete multiple contacts.
So, have you ever had to remove multiple contacts from your iPhone? If so, how did it? Have you used iCloud contacts to remove or use a third-party application? Also, if you know in any other way that can be used to remove multiple contacts from an iPhone, let us know in the comments section below.