This is a brief guide on how to unlock a walled Android smartphone device. Bricking a smartphone can be to some extent caused by the wrong intelligent rooting device, thus causing software and hardware malfunction.
Before going to the unbricking process, we need some tools to be in place to continue the procedure.
* ADB Tools (Android Debug Bridge)
* Stock ROM (ROM a system.img, cache.img, recovery.img and boot.img) from your Android device.
Do not worry, you can get ROM stock for your device very easily just type rom XYZ mobile actions in google and get your ROM because generally all ROM actions come with system.img, cache.img, recovery.img & Boot. Img
* Mobile Phone USB Drivers. Connect the phone without the battery to the computer usually installed all the necessary drivers. If not, do not panic in Google search for the USB driver on your mobile.
Well, that's all we needed to define the environment for the unbricking process. Now we can start getting our android phone. Follow my steps.
1) Extract all files from ADB tools. Open the BAD Tools folder on your PC.
2) Now go to adb-tools_driver> adb-tools_driver> adb-driver and run the 'UniversalAdvDriverSetup' installation file.
3) When the installation is complete, make sure that Fastboot is in the BAD Tools folder. If not, download Fastboot for Windows.
4) Restart your phone with Fastboot. To do this, turn off and then hold down the power and volume key down until the Fastboot menu.
5) The phone must be connected to the computer with the USB cable.
6) If the phone does not go into Fastboot mode to connect to the PC via USB. Keep the volume knob and until the company logo or backlight.
7) Open a Windows Explorer window and go to the BAD Tools folder.
8) In a blank space in the window, hold down the Shift key and click the right mouse button. Then click Open command window.
9) Type the following command: adb reboot fastboot
10) You will receive your phone in Fastboot mode. Now, follow these steps.
11) Copy all the files from the root .img common ROM folder to the ADB tools.
12) Next type of command to delete all.
13) Now blink each of the file images one at a time using this command: fastboot flash of <partition name> <name file.img>
<> Is replaced by the name of the partition and the name of the file names do not worry about partition are always the same as the file name without extension. For example, you need this partition to blink.
• Kickstart bootboot.img
• fastboot falsh userdata userdata.img
• Flash cache cache fastboot.img
• Recovery Recovery Flash fastboot.img
• fastboot.img system flash system
In the end, restart your device using the following command. Reboot Fastboot. Now unplug the phone. It will take a few minutes to the screen, do not worry, wait a while and get your phone dull.
I hope this tutorial is useful. If you still have some confusion, cut them into the comments.