About author Amobi Charles is geek tech and an Entreprenur. He is extremely passionate and the result leads professional. He is the CEO of mokoshalb
Dropshipping is an e-commerce concept. There is a method in which the online store does not produce or store that sells the product.
Instead, the store sells the product first, then buying a third party for a lower price and sends it directly to the customer's address.
Dropshipping is an excellent business model because they only need to set up an online store, make sales and profits.
You do not have to worry about stocks, inventory, packaging, shipping or handling.
It is a business model for someone who has little money to invest because they do not have to buy a product unless you have already made a sale and is paid by the customer.
So basically in this business model you use the customer money to purchase a product and make profits without having to invest their own money.
Suitable For -
Anyone who loves good electronic trading and buying and selling.
Required Skills -
1. Ability to deal with customers and suppliers in a confident manner. You should be able to answer questions, solve problems and train them properly.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
3. Ability to detect trends, opportunities and adapt quickly.
4. Ability to analyze.
5. Date industry knowledge.
Getting Started -
The hassle-free way to start is to register at Shopify.com.
What is Shopify.com?
Shopify is a website that provides all the technical things you need to put your online store.
Get housing, domain name, design, themes, payment gateways and almost everything in one place.
Shopify makes setting up the online shop so easy that everyone without a lot of technical knowledge can do it.
It is an excellent choice if you want to concentrate and spend more time on their business growth activities rather than technical setup and maintenance.
Shopify does not resemble any generator or CMS websites like WordPress. It is a complete e-commerce platform with over 70,000 people who use it to sell products online.
1. Decide what will sell - Before you start configuring your Shopify online shop, make a list of the things you want to sell.
You can sell anything from watches to t-shirts, necklaces, accessories and so on. If you still can not decide what to sell and then try to make a list of things you like or that interest you the most, this will give you a heads-up.
2. Perform an initial search - Once you have the list, you must conduct an investigation. Find answers to questions such as:
Do you have a product that will be sold in market demand? How much money people are willing to pay? Where are the people who visit to buy these products? What is the social media channel you can find your best prospects? What is the group of your potential clients of age? What are the current trends?
The best way to find answers to the above questions is to visit major ecommerce stores like Amazon.com to find out which product designs sell best, read reviews for more information on customer expectations.
You can also visit product forums, join popular social media groups to collect more data about your prospects blogs.
This data will help you choose the right products that will appeal to your target audience and, therefore, will bring more sales and profits.
For example, if you plan to sell wrist watches visit Amazon.com and check out the best selling wrist watches write your price range, look at their designs, read reviews and write down the important points.
Discover similar e-commerce sites like Amazon and repeat the above method. After moving to see forums, fashion blogs to gather more data about your prospects.
3. Find Suppliers - Once you have finished the products you want to sell, you can visit sites like Everbuying.net or Alibaba.com to find suppliers who can supply the products.
List a few good vendors, discuss your marketing plan with them and see if they are right for you and can deliver products within the agreed timeframes.
4. Define Your Shopify Shop - Once you have completed the first 3 steps, it's time to set up your online store.
To do this, sign up on Shopify.com, check your email and start the process of setting up the shop.
Here you need to choose your domain name, subject, custom product category and finally add products.
By adding products, you can use the images and description used by your preferred provider Everbuying.net or Alibaba.com.
5. Price Strategy - Your pricing strategy will define how much money will be made.
Use the data collected during the search step to decide the price of their product.
For example, if you decided to sell watches and cost you $ 17 per coin in Everbuying, and your research data suggest that you sell for up to $ 30, you can sell it for $ 27 and earn $ 10 on Each sale.
6. Promote your product links - Once you have added Shopify products to your store, you can start promoting them wherever. Social media is the best place to start your promotional campaign. You can also offer discount codes to attract more customers into your store.
7. Orders and shipping - Once someone gives an order to use this money to order your Everbuying or Alibaba supplier and provide the delivery address of your customer.
Your own supplier will make the arrangement for packing and shipping. You do not have to worry about anything.
The more people visit shop oriented and proceed to purchase, the more money you make.