The Android platform has recently become a major target for cybercriminals because they find it easy to infiltrate through some dangerous apps, which has raised a lot of questions about how the Android platform is ensured really.
These antivirus applications are not really there to protect your Android phone from viruses, but actually act as more anti-malware.
Having an Android device without any installed antivirus application is closer to exposing your phone to unknown dangers such as Trojans and malware. Although antivirus are mainly important for those who often load applications on your device, but this does not mean that those who do not download applications in trusted stores are completely safe, as we have had many occasions when applications of Malware is trusted stores applications like gaming.
So the conclusion is that it is always available to always have one of these applications on your smartphone and always perform a regular scan. But the problem is that we have a lot of anti-malware applications for Android devices and the best way of them will always be a huge task because you can not always try them all.
So they decided to list five of the best antivirus for Android devices and apps talk a little bit about each one. Although the main purpose of these applications is to protect your smartphone against dangers, but most of them come with more extra features that will also talk more.
Top 5 Antivirus And Antimalware Applications For Android
1. Avast Mobile Security: With more than 100 million downloads, more than 4.3 million reviews and an overall rating of 4.5 on Google Playstore, this application is not only one of the most popular, but also One of the most effective there. Although I will always choose "Stubborn Trojan Killer" in terms of detection and removal of malware, but this particular application takes the initiative in terms of real-time protection of your device.
Another thing that makes mobile security Avast stand out from the rest are the additional features that comes packed with this application, such as Remote Data Recovery, Remote SMS, Geo-fencing, Screening Ads, and more. Application Blocking
2. Malwarebytes: This application is well known as a very light but effective protection tool in the PC and have managed to put this legacy to the Android platform. If you need a lightweight, simple and less fake antivirus that really gets the job done then this is the right choice.
The application focuses their attention on centers of protection and privacy of malware. So if you really need a simple application with less complicated features to help protect your smartphone against malware attacks, I recommend this application.
3. AVL: The user interface of this application is one of the few things you notice at first. This application, which is currently ranked as one of the best Android antivirus applications when has one of the best and easy to use interface out there.
Even with the effectiveness of this application is optimized to have very little impact on the phone's battery consumption and overall performance. This application is also free.
4. Security 360: With more than 100 million downloads, more than 14.4 million reviews and a 4.6 Playstore rating, I really do not think there is a way to talk about mobile security applications Without adding security 360 list. The application that was previously known as Qihoo has been around for a very long time now and has dramatically improved over the years to put in the position of one of the best mobile antivirus applications right now.
360 security application provides real-time protection that protects your phone from malicious software, spyware and other vulnerabilities to install applications from third-party sources or even Playstore. It is also capable of detecting and correct system vulnerabilities. The application, which also built in optimizer regularly system clean junk your smart phone to free up more space and also free up the RAM to improve the overall performance of your phone.
5. Stubborn Trojan Killer: Although this name may seem new to many people, because it is really not that popular, but this application is certainly one of the best anti-malware for your Android device.
In addition to the fact that you regularly check your smartphone, you can also remove all malware detected on an already infected smartphone, even in your phone system. It is also relatively light.
Note: If your device has already been infected, you need root access to Trobán's stubborn murderer effectively dispose of all dangerous applications on your smartphone.
So guys here are only five of the many antivirus Android and anti-malware there. I will try to update the list soon. Also if you think there is another effective mobile antivirus application that would have sidelined just let me know in the comment box below.