Android phones or devices comes with a lot of features but only very few user or individual are able to explore these features or even know about it not to talk of implementing. Today I’m going to show you another features on your android device in which some people are not even aware of how it works while some others are already exploring it.
‘Screen Pinning’ allows you to pin (lock) the screen to a certain app. This is one of the useful features in Android 5.0 and above. When enabled, you can lock down your device so the person using it only has access to one app. undoubtedly, a convenient feature
for those who often offer a device to a child to watch a movie/ games or a friend to check his or her e-mail.
How to Enable Screen Pinning on Your Android Device?
==> Launch the Settings app on your Android device.
==> Scroll down until you find the Security option. Tap on it.
==> At the bottom of the Security page tap on
Screen pinning .
==> Slide the switch to the On position.
How to Pin an App?
1. To pin an app, tap on the overview button (it's the square button along the bottom of your screen).
2. Drag the title bar for the app you're going to pin up, until it's in the middle of the screen.
3. In the bottom-right corner of the app overview will be a blue pin button. Tap on it.
4. Each time you pin an app, you'll be asked to
confirm the action. You'll also have to decide if you want to require a security code to leave the pinned app.
5. Tap on Start to pin the app.
Once the app is pinned, the user can navigate anywhere within the app, but he or she can't leave it. So if you pin Chrome, the user will be able to browse the Internet, but that's it.