AdSense (Google AdSense ) is an advertising placementservice by Google. The program is designed for website publishers who want to display targeted text, video or image
advertisements on website pages and earn money when site visitors view or click the ads.
Google Analytics is a freemium web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic.
Google launched the service in November 2005 after acquiring Urchin. Google Analytics is now the most widely used web analytics service on the Internet.
To start receiving data from AdSense within your Google Analytics account, you must first choose an Analytics property to link AdSense to. If you don’t already have an Analytics account,
visit the Google Analytics website to sign up for a new account.
Before you start the linking process, make sure you're using a Google Account AdSense login that has both Administratoaccess to your AdSense account and Edit permission on the
Google Analytics property.
If you're trying to link a new account and either your Google Analytics account or your Google AdSense account is now closed, then you'll need to re-open the closed account and remove the link before you can link to another account.
1. Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
2. Click the Admin tab at the top of the page.
3. In the " Account " column, select the Analytics account that contains the property you want to link with your AdSense account.
4. In the " Property " column, select the Analytics property you want to link, and click AdSense Linking.
5. On the " AdSense Linking " page, click New AdSense Link.
6. Select the AdSense property that you want to link with your Analytics property.
7. Click Continue .
8. Select the Analytics views in which you want your AdSense
data to be available.
9. Click Enable Link.
10. Click Done .
That it. Your Google Analytics and AdSense accounts are now linked.
Once you've linked your AdSense and Analytics properties, your next step is to set up the code you’ll need to track your AdSense sites in Analytics.
Also, Please allow at least 24 hours for the data to populate in your reports.